Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where is the rain??

The weather forecast this morning distinctly said it would piss down with rain today and all night in the south east. Indeed those very attractive weather girls made ir all the more bearable with their shiny white smiling teeth.

And what has happened - not a drop - not one bleedin drop in Bolney - I want my tv license money back for this gross misinformation - weather girls out :censored: :censored: :censored:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In Wales:salute:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dont say that...I am playing golf at Mid Sx tomorrow...its obviously all saving itself up for them when it will royally piss down:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
On/off drizzle in Haywards Heath.

Saving itself to piss down on the County Ground tomorrow i fear:nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Wookiee said:
No rain in Crawley

Crawley must be one of the DRYEST places in the UK, my missus is always telling me its raining in Central London etc but here its almost always sunny !!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:
Crawley must be one of the DRYEST places in the UK, my missus is always telling me its raining in Central London etc but here its almost always sunny !!

Is the lack of rain in anyway responsible for the large number of dirty Palace fans there ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Shoreham has been overcast and cloudy all day - with the odd spinkle of spit, but nothing anywhere near downpour status.... oh my poor garden...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bhaexpress said:
What you doing there ?

I work up here....

My location used to be deep undercover in Palarse territory. Thankfully there are 3 Brighton fans in the office...and only two Palace

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here