Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So whats your desktop look like?

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Screenshot-1.jpg

Nope mines not a Mac but the result of 4 and a half hours of pure customisation with Ubuntu 10. My eyes are sore though after the lack of sleep. So what does your desktop look like. A clean space or a place thats cluttered to the max.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
At the moment we need your Photobucket password. 3/10. :down:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have a bad habit of trying new bits of software on here so there's a fair bit of unused crap on my desktop although I am a lot more careful with my smaller laptop. What's ironiic is that for various reasons (IT people will know) I am constantly telling users not to leave clutter on their desk top.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
... Should have got a mac mate... Cmd+Shift+3......

*runs and hides from Linux geek*

Linux is for geeks but there's nothing wrong with that. Macs are for people who want an easy life and can afford to live it. Windows is for people who just want a computer. (Guess which has the most users)

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I have a bad habit of trying new bits of software on here so there's a fair bit of unused crap on my desktop although I am a lot more careful with my smaller laptop. What's ironiic is that for various reasons (IT people will know) I am constantly telling users not to leave clutter on their desk top.

I know the feeling all to well working and sorting peoples Windows Problems:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here