Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what's happening on the pitch before the Spurs match

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just been listening to a singing rendition of Abide With Me on you tube, certainly brings a lump to the throat.

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
I cant wait for tomorrow, everyone at works been telling me how excited i am but i dont care. Due to work not been able to go as much as I would like but have been a season ticket holder at withdean in the past and remember going to Hereford away (wrote my car off the week before so had to get a hire one lol) and who can forget Doncaster. i wasnt going to go to the Eastbourne Boro game but couldnt resist and after that couldnt wait to get back to the AMEX. I honestly think I could live at the place, I feel so proud to be a brighton supporter. I know a lots been said about disabled parking etc but I'm sure it will all get sorted in time, I'm sure Martin Perry, Tony Bloom and co will see to this I have faith in them and cant wait for an upturn in our fortunes. Premiership football no doubt within next 5 years if not well before. So to everyone enjoy the occasion and I'm in WSL row G and quite frankly dont care if i occasionally get wet!!! COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!!!!!

Just listened to Abide With Me on Facebook, I blubbed my eyes out then, what am I going to be like at the game?! It will be 18 years worth of pain, grief, anger, hurt and depression, mixed in with elation, relief and excitement. I think there will be 15,000 pairs of eyes with tears tbh (Spurs fans won't obviously)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here