Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SO? What will Friday bring?

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Home wins against Leeds & Peterborough & everything is rosy.

Two defeats....................& goodbye Poyet, hello Harry Redknapp I here.

Either way, we as the fans, can't lose can we?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Call me the eternal pessimist folks, but I have a gut feeling that we're going to lose heavily on Friday - 1-4 I think. I just can't see how we are going to score playing as badly as we are and I can see Gus fielding an unchanged side in a naive attempt to allow the players to "prove" themselves. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

If that happens I fear there will be some booing and flouncing. Surely Gus can smell the coffee can't he?!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Our passing game is going to be a high tempo onslaught with us sweeping Leeds aside with a barrage of attacks and clinical finishing

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Our passing game is going to be a high tempo onslaught with us sweeping Leeds aside with a barrage of attacks and clinical finishing

Of course it is.

:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Home wins against Leeds & Peterborough & everything is rosy.

Two defeats....................& goodbye Poyet, hello Harry Redknapp I here.

Either way, we as the fans, can't lose can we?

Peterborough are one of the form teams, another very tough game imo

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need a win tonight, even if it is the luckiest, most unjust, ugliest performance ever.

3 points is all that matters, then we can build on that v Peterborough, and try and get something at Wolves.

Defeat or draw, and then heat goes up a degree or two.

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The cynic in me says it will be the same shit as recently with 9 defensive players like the last few weeks, and Buckley and CMS attempting to do their best with no support from elsewhere. 0-0 draw.

The optimist in me hopes that Gus has takes his head out of his arse and drops the woeful Hammond, Crofts and Barnes and brings in Orlandi, Lopez and Dobbie.

Who knows.

I do so hope the optimist is right :)

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Massively overblown expectations followed by inevitable disappointment, followed by deluge of morons for whom nothing but instant and total success is acceptable calling for the best manager we've had to be sacked whilst overlooking where we are now compared to where we were when he took over.

I'll go 1-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here