Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SO? What will Friday bring?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A recent run of draws and defeats and not to unlike last season,gradually getting worse as the games go by and judging by Saturday's woeful performance at Blackpool, things show no sign of improvement.

I had high hopes for this season and i still do,however can anybody see a turn around coming?

Why of course,the next 6 games see us play 4 at home including 2 of the bottom 4 and the 2 away games are versus teams in and around us.

We could see a Brighton win the Amex by a large margin versus another team from Yorkshire after good home wins from 2 other teams from that county in wins against Barnsley and more recently Sheffield Wednsday..

Things will sort themselves out whatever happens,the team need to start playing and i have a feeling that with the pressure on now perhaps a few players will start to buck their ideas up.

Omens,runs,bogey sides etc....it's all there to be changed..

Brighton to surprise with a 4-1 victory..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon it'll be Same Old Brighton, Taking the Piss. Big unexpected win where everything we hit towards the goal goes in. On the other hand, if we fanny about with twenty sideways passes to reach the halfway line and then it immediately breaks down and we're on the back foot then we'll be a couple down by half-time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Reckon it'll be Same Old Brighton, Taking the Piss. Big unexpected win where everything we hit towards the goal goes in. On the other hand, if we fanny about with twenty sideways passes to reach the halfway line and then it immediately breaks down and we're on the back foot then we'll be a couple down by half-time.

I'm not asking your answer to be like the teams performances of late Hark!! be direct and decisive :kiss:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not sure. But what I do know is that I'm not coming on here if we lose.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When we win i don't want to here a peep out of any of the Gus bashers!! go watch Coronation street or something :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I worry that if we lose,then some of our more impatient fans(?) will start booing the team.

I will not boo the team, but will disappear into a pit of despair.

We are in a terrible slump - 3 points from 6 games, and if we get similar from the next 6 games, then that's it for me - we'll need a new approach and a new man in charge.

DavePage

Barnes scores a first half hat-trick and is promptly booed off the pitch at half time for over zealous celebrations and lacking in work rate.
Final score 6-1 and the crowds anger is now pointed at Gus because his side let in yet another severely deflected shot.
Naylor reports that this in his opinion is just a temporary blimp and that the supporters need to show patience and will be back to losing 1-0 again before too long.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Barnes scores a first half hat-trick and is promptly booed off the pitch at half time for over zealous celebrations and lacking in work rate.
Final score 6-1 and the crowds anger is now pointed at Gus because his side let in yet another severely deflected shot.
Naylor reports that this in his opinion is just a temporary blimp and that the supporters need to show patience and will be back to losing 1-0 again before too long.

Must be bed time!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Call me the eternal pessimist folks, but I have a gut feeling that we're going to lose heavily on Friday - 1-4 I think. I just can't see how we are going to score playing as badly as we are and I can see Gus fielding an unchanged side in a naive attempt to allow the players to "prove" themselves. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Another boring game where f*** all happens. Couple of shots on target. Maybe a few misplaced corners.

Then again. Poyet may line up attacking....... Then again. he might not. :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here