Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what time will we run out of beer / pies on Saturday

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
with the lucky key pie draw thing

5 past 2 ... probably Ale running out at 2:30 with beer,burgers etc.. still being there come August.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
wouldnt panic too much on the beer front,i suspect if anyone in charge has worn a thinking cap recently the booze will be on a sale or return basis

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Good point. I reckon a few more than usual will be sticking around for pints and pints after the game, just to draw out this last dose of Amex magic before the season ends.

I'm planning the full stand crawl - East, West Lower and Upper, plus the North

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I understand from their Facebook page that Piglets are supplying a Chicken and spring vegetable pie, but it's probably just going to end up in 1901. If I see one I wanna try it.

I don't think I've ever experienced a game when beer and pies completely ran out, before, during or after a game. I can't see tomorrow being any different.

Maybe I just choose the wrong areas of the stadium?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think I've ever experienced a game when beer and pies completely ran out, before, during or after a game. I can't see tomorrow being any different.

There almost certainly hasn't been a game where beers or pies have completely ran out.

However, there have been numerous games where for periods of times, outlets had run out of pies and/or certain beverages and the re-stocking process took longer than some would expect. (The reasons for this for pies has been well explained and hopefully will be better next season)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I may treat myself to a 2nd pie this season tomorrow

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
The chicken and ham in the North had run out at 7 15 on Tuesday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here