Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So What Time Does The Inquiry Start Tomorrow And Who's Going?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Easy you took the words right outta my mouth! I'm a stones throw from the Black Lion so we could begin the NIMBY bashing there!
Cool. The Black Lion was my old haunt when I worked next door at LTSB. Its a bit poncy in there now though - I would favour The Smugglers and a bit of pool...what time you lunching ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
bhafc99 said:
I don't think so. It's just the alternatives. For the NIMBYS to win, the inquiry has to prove that any one of these sites is both suitable and better than Falmer. For us to win, it has to be proved that none of them is suitable.

At least, that's how I've been summing it up in my mind, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Shouldn't they be reminded of the suitability of the proposed site too? Just in case....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Smugglers sounds good, I can whip yo ass at pool anyday! lunch at anytime, no barriers!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Smugglers sounds good, I can whip yo ass at pool anyday! lunch at anytime, no barriers!
The force is strong with this one...but you are impetuous and headstrong, young padwan. Clouded, your future is.

I see darkness descending on you, as the black orb rolls towards its target.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
padawan you :jester: blimey Easy come on, thats the 2nd mistake in days :p

On a side note, beat a mate in the cricks on friday in just one visit to the table....I'm on FIRE :flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
padawan you :jester: blimey Easy come on, thats the 2nd mistake in days :p
I'm a dyslexic Jedi.

Anyhoo, I might be a little bit rusty, so be gentle with me. Once I find my groove though, I'm difficult to live with. Well, I'm difficult to live with anyway, but specially on a pool table.
When I've found my groove.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I cycled home as quick as my little legs would carry me thinking today was the day.

Oh well, look forward to updates tomorrow.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned said he'll probably go on Friday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was anything on the local news today about the coach tour ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Was anything on the local news today about the coach tour ?

South East reported the inquiry was starting but when giving the history said the CLUB sold the Goldstone ground! I emailed them to remind them of the asset stripping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here