Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so what the chances of my getting a ticket for a game at falmer next season?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
try the fa cup or league cup.
getting to a league game would be tough unless you have made any friends on here who could help you out.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I guess it's a case of getting in a request for a ticket in early (i.e. as soon as the club releases the tickets for the game).

Also, there'll always be STH that can't make games and hopefully there will be some form of ticket exchange for that.

Personally I want to see a few games but am otherwise normally playing hockey on saturdays, when the games do not clash I will try and get a ticket. Sometimes I will probably get one, other times not, I will just have to wait and see........

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
General sale tickets will be available, why not pay attention and buy them when they get released?

And if everyone else pays attention and buys them when they get released?

And if everyone else pays attention and buys them when they get released?

As it should be - first come first served?

Hardly rocket science - if you are most intent on getting a ticket, you'll get a ticket.
If you wait while sales are going on before realising you might want to get your finger out - you could miss out or have to scramble for one off someone who can't go.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
How is the points system going to work? Will they apply to all games, home and away for general sale?

Exactly this.

If the loyalty scheme apples to home matches it will become a completely closed shop, with not a cats chance in hell of anybody getting the occasional ticket.

A ST exchange scheme is probably the only chance for many of us.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Exactly this.

If the loyalty scheme apples to home matches it will become a completely closed shop, with not a cats chance in hell of anybody getting the occasional ticket.

A ST exchange scheme is probably the only chance for many of us.

I think an exchange scheme is quite important. Not so much for the finances of any season ticket holder who can't make a game, but more to make as many seats available for occasional fans as possible. Keep them coming when the capacity is increased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here