Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what did Knight do last night then?

Stumpy Tim

He's on his way out. No other player in our squad would storm out of the ground like he did. Has an opinion of himself way above his station. When players like Mayo & Hart are dropped for weeks on end they play in the reserves & work hard to get back in. That's what should be expected.

If Knight was as good as Zamora then fair enough, but he doesn't score enough to be granted the luxury of behaving like a kid. He's not worthy of wearing the Stripes

Stumpy Tim said:
He's on his way out. No other player in our squad would storm out of the ground like he did. Has an opinion of himself way above his station. When players like Mayo & Hart are dropped for weeks on end they play in the reserves & work hard to get back in. That's what should be expected.

If Knight was as good as Zamora then fair enough, but he doesn't score enough to be granted the luxury of behaving like a kid. He's not worthy of wearing the Stripes

:clap2: :clap2:

He's not good enough to be a prima donna. Good, but not that good and certainly not irreplaceable. Harty worked 10 times harder last night which helped produce the result. May not have Leon's skill levels but totally committed.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Stumpy Tim said:

well said, kerry has been out the squad more times than that this season and hes never complained. he just gets his head down and works hard to get his place back....no one has a RIGHT to play

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
i think its good that ckr done so well yesterday maybe now leon kight might have to work for his spot.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If anyone offers a fee we should snatch their hand off.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sell him, arrogant little prick

rool

Jul 10, 2003
5eagull5 said:
I must apologise for my terrible spelling will try hard in further. But I can’t spell :dunce: :( :nono: :down:

:D brenching sounds too good for him.

Don't worry about it, someone once made a career on here from posting 'fune' at every opportunity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here