Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] So wait a minute

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
It was intended as nothing more than light-hearted fun.

The same as when I changed the name of the board after MusicGate

When I read the thread title, and given the current focus on Germany, worst/wurst immediately sprang to mind. Additionally, both @afters and I are mutual friends of @Man of Harveys who is partial to a bit of wurst. Indeed. when I search my WhatsApp for wurst, the most recent mention was in a group I'm in that includes both of @afters and @Man of Harveys.

And, finally, one of @afters' comments was that there's not enough of the inane on here these days.

Maybe I've misread the room here horrendously. I'll have no problem apologising if so.
Clarification appreciated. No apology needed.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Odd and embarrassing.

I opened up the mod logs to see who had closed it so I could moan at someone.

That someone was me.
little britain GIF

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

When I read the thread title, and given the current focus on Germany, worst/wurst immediately sprang to mind. Additionally, both @afters and I are mutual friends of @Man of Harveys who is partial to a bit of wurst. Indeed. when I search my WhatsApp for wurst, the most recent mention was in a group I'm in that includes both of @afters and @Man of Harveys.

And, finally, one of @afters' comments was that there's not enough of the inane on here these days.

Maybe I've misread the room here horrendously. I'll have no problem apologising if so.
I'm rather pleased that Dazza has changed the title tbh. Oh and look at the comments and endless emoji things from our usual suspects. Jeez. Oh it's true that MoH likes a bit of wurst, ooh er missus

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm rather pleased that Dazza has changed the title tbh. Oh and look at the comments and endless emoji things from our usual suspects. Jeez. Oh it's true that MoH likes a bit of wurst, ooh er missus
Only big ones. You find more of them in Germany, the ones over here are always so small.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Clarification appreciated. No apology needed.
On the contrary, I think that @Bozza should pay out oodles of compensation for all the clear distress he has caused to so many people……. :eek: (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

The clique is alive and well, years on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My friend, I feel for you. But if thread titles can be changed willy nilly where does it stop? Changing User names? It only takes a few quick strikes of the keyboard before I'm Abnormal and you're a ConfusedTory*unt!
Abnormal Rob :lolol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was Bozza you were referring to, wasn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here