Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the Hunting season is upon us, and still they hunt wit dogs

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
chicken run said:

Because the government rushed the legislation through with no consideration of how it was going to be unenforceable. The loopholes are many and varied, and the police are unable to arrest and prosecute those that can't even be bothered to use loopholes. How are you going to tell the difference between "accidental scent collection" and "deliberate hunting". Are packs of hounds going to be classed as "going equipped for hunting"?

Hunting will not be stopped in this country, despite being one of the most inefficient ways of controlling pests in the countryside. (and yes, I was brought up in Sussex working various farms, etc, so I do have more of a clue than the "fluffy fox" brigade). It's an interesting spectacle for tourists, but should be limited to dragging or human-scenting.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm but surely that is what Labour is all about.

Trying to please EVERYbody.

Lets ban hunting. But keep in some loopholes so people can get round it.

Vote Labour.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm but surely that is what Labour is all about.

Trying to please EVERYbody. Cant piss anyone off.

Lets ban hunting. But keep in some loopholes so people can get round it.

Watch the police trying to prosecute hunters like they do with speeding motorists instead of nicking real villans.

Vote Labour.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Watch out for humanely slaughtered animal carcasses being dumped around Brighton....could be a nice big story once the anti-hunt brigade get their act back together again.

I don't think Tony can class this as a "promise kept".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are there any loopholes that would enable me to shoot a huntsmans FACE off with a sawn off shotgun, if I said it was unintentional ? Surely there must be a way.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Easy 10 said:
Are there any loopholes that would enable me to shoot a huntsmans FACE off with a sawn off shotgun, if I said it was unintentional ? Surely there must be a way.

Pointless, perpetuates the violence. Aniseed sprays, bitch sprays, camcorders, high pitch whistles, anything which draws the dog from the scent. If the dog is then encouraged back to the scent, they have committed the offence. Passivity is best, with as much evidence collection as possible.

That, and being extremely able to defend yourself using minimum effective force. If you can disarm a huntsperson, or render them no longer a threat through use of minimum force, the law remains on your side.

Aparently it's the best way of keeping the hunt population under control, Easy. Also its a long tradition that will never be understood by Animal hating, blood drooling, upper class conservatives. It's a way of life that needs protecting from the PC brigade and any one who disagrees is obviously in league with Prince Phillip and his townie cronies.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Easy 10 said:

Not directly but there a couple of possibilities :

In Chester you can shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight.

In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

So get yourself to York and find yourself a Scottish hunter ! :p

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Westdene Seagull said:
Not directly but there a couple of possibilities :

In Chester you can shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight.

In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

So get yourself to York and find yourself a Scottish hunter ! :p

Shame you'd get arrested and convicted of murder if you did either of those things though.

:dunce:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:

That, and being extremely able to defend yourself using minimum effective force. If you can disarm a huntsperson, or render them no longer a threat through use of minimum force, the law remains on your side.

Not if you have tresspassed on private land it doesn't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely there's no law against shooting someone with no chin, in a stupid outfit, sitting astride a creature that has more beauty and intelligence in its left-front hoof than its arrogant, fuckwitted passenger ?

When somethings so right, how could is possibly be wrong ?

Last edited:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Maybe rather than shoot the twats, we could let the dogs disembowel them, like this poor fox?

fox-hunt-04.jpg

:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here