Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, the big one - who do you THINK is going to win?

Who will WIN the Apprentice?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
big_RaefBjayou.jpg
Raef

big_LucindaLedgerwood.jpg
Lucinda

big_LeeMcQueen.jpg
Lee

big_MichaelSophocles.jpg
Michael

big_HeleneSpeight.jpg
Helene

big_AlexWotherspoon.jpg
Alex

big_ClaireYoung.jpg
Claire

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I could beat all of them hands down, but I reckon Claire will.

The "Jewish" Boy will go this week.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I want Lee to win but I think Raef will win.

Pictures of Claire on a beach with a friend in the sunday's a few weeks ago suggests she hasn't won, unless she's on scheduled holiday with Sir Alan's permission

Oct 25, 2003
I want Lee to win but I think Raef will win.

Pictures of Claire on a beach with a friend in the sunday's a few weeks ago suggests she hasn't won, unless she's on scheduled holiday with Sir Alan's permission

yeah people are allowed to go on holidays

claire to win

michael and helene to go next

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As long as Michael goes next, i don't care who wins. What an utter c*nt.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
not seen the past few weeks, but from what i have seen Lucinda cannot do anything and im amazed she's still in there - how??!! I would think Raef would get through, seems focused, determined and capable (only saw upto the icecream one)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
not seen the past few weeks, but from what i have seen Lucinda cannot do anything and im amazed she's still in there - how??!! I would think Raef would get through, seems focused, determined and capable (only saw upto the icecream one)

Lucinda has been one of the best apprentices the last couple of weeks, but that's not saying much when half your team doesn't even know what Kosher is, INCLUDING a supposed Jewish man.

None of them deserve to win it really.

Oct 25, 2003

she was team leader twice and her team walked it, and she was the best in the marrakech task

she was only shit when some of the 'power women' saw her as an easy target, and they've gone now (apart from helene who will go soon)

she's the best team leader there in my view

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Tough call this. There is no outstanding candidate. Raef has probably the best head on him of those left but he is far too posh for barrow boy Sugar. Likewise Lucinda who is too batty to be employed even if her leadership skills have proved to be good so far. The final 2 will probably be Claire and Lee. Michael, Helene and Alex are all on borrowed time – Quite how that Helene has survived this far is beyond me having won one task based on incompetence of the other team and getting beaten hands down last time. Useless.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't imagine the final being between anybody else other than Raef and Lee. With Lee winning it, cos Sugar wouldn't know how to deal with somebody like Raef who is patently smarter than Sugar. Both seem like honest decent and truthful fellows. If they don't win, maybe they could stand as Labour MPs :thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
NO IDEA how helene has got this far

could be bad editing but she just seems to do f*** all with an awful expression on her face and a whiney northern voice

"ter b' 'onest am a bi' dispoin'ed wi' lerrrsinda cus she wus wairnin an tha'"

'fook off'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here