Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So proud to be Brighton

Jan 19, 2011
well ok I have only just got home from todays game and have had a fair share of the black stuff to drink . but I'm so proud and happy to support my life long club at this time, not saying we are the best but we are doing ok and I love it, f ..cking love it. Away and home this is just the best god damn club to follow and to all of you out there that feel the same lets be proud and loud. ...........thats all folks.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
well ok I have only just got home from todays game and have had a fair share of the black stuff to drink . but I'm so proud and happy to support my life long club at this time, not saying we are the best but we are doing ok and I love it, f ..cking love it. Away and home this is just the best god damn club to follow and to all of you out there that feel the same lets be proud and loud. ...........thats all folks.

We were saying this on the train home tonight - its a good time to be a Brighton fan - enjoy it xx

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's the best time to be an Albion fan since the late 70's.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Yes, yes and a big f**king yes!! The pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place - before the season started I was quietly very worried that it would be a long horrible slog BUT we are established and more than belong. These are great days with more to come!

I love our club

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
It is a great time to be an Albion fan! However, we need to keep this form up. We don't want to do what we did at the start of the season and let it slip way. Leeds is a very important match! Win there, and play offs is in touching distance!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Totally agree mate spot on !!!!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
http://youtu.be/lDSE7tnVdFg

I'm 28. All my life i followed Brighton through some amazing and some very shit times. I can remember going to the last game at the Goldstone wondering whether we would even survive. On to the Preistfield and things were grim, No ground, no money no future...... Until Withdean became our saviour. Still only a temporary ground but at least we were home. 12 years of great memories, promotions, relegations overall the Withdean era is what laid the platform of where we are today. The Amex has helped wake a sleeping Giant. We may not have the population of Manchester or Liverpool but what we lack in numbers we make up for in sheer gritt and determination. Tony Bloom has put his money where his mouth is. In getting gus on board he not only took a gamble on a rookie, he showed he has a vision far wider than a poker table. He is now reaping the rewards.
Yes this is the best time to be an Albion fan. Everything is in place to reach the promised land.

Last edited:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I'm 28. All my life i followed Brighton through some amazing and some very shit times. I can remember going to the last game at the Goldstone wondering whether we would even survive. On to the Preistfield and things were grim, No ground, no money no future...... Until Withdean became our saviour. Still only a temporary ground but at least we were home. 12 years of great memories, promotions, relegations overall the Withdean era is what laid the platform of where we are today. The Amex has helped wake a sleeping Giant. We may not have the population of Manchester or Liverpool but what we lack in numbers we make up for in sheer gritt and determination. Tony Bloom has put his money where his mouth is. In getting gus on board he not only took a gamble on a rookie, he showed he has a vision far wider than a poker table. He is now reaping the rewards.
Yes this is the best time to be an Albion fan. Everything is in place to reach the promised land.

Well said TB1.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Lovely stuff.

Always been proud but my proudest moments were the bad times when the fans stood up for this club. Also at every fans united day that we have supported. The club is the fans through the generations not the players manager and ground but good ones help!:)

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 50

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Spot on,but i do think we have the population of Liverpool or Manchester when you take into account they have 2 clubs each.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

In view of your age you wouldn't be able to compare but for me the late seventies/early eighties were the best time. Promotion from the third tier playing great attacking football followed by a season when we looked odds on to get promoted when we fell at the last hurdle (a hurdle that became impossibly high when raised by the cheats down the road at the Dell), to be followed by promotion to the promised land the following season.

The current period of our history has the potential but is not there yet.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Yes i loved the past but times have changed and it is time to move on but never forgotten, last season was only dreaming and hoping we could win promotion to start life in our new dream home at the Amex, I remember one of many Gus comments last season with the team we have now probably a top ten finish maybe just maybe if we lucky a top six. and look were we are today not only are we playing in the championship with some bloody quality teams but who would thought we be playing the likes of Spurs, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sunderland,E.T.C . Its been f**king amazing so far and this is only just the beginning.

Last edited:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
It's the best time to be an Albion fan since the late 70's.

I said that to my son yesterday . he now feels the same passion about the club as i do
its great to see the smile on his face every time we are at the ground.

GREAT TIMES:albion2: YOU LUCKY PEOPLE:albion2:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I said that to my son yesterday . he now feels the same passion about the club as i do
its great to see the smile on his face every time we are at the ground.

GREAT TIMES:albion2: YOU LUCKY PEOPLE:albion2:

And because of our marvellous stadium, genius of a manager & superb team a whole new generation of kids will grow up to be Albion fanatics. Wonderful.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
On the pitch you can't yet beat the late 70's....but now we have the Amex, surely the best football gtound EVER!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here