Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... NSC Twitter Account

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
twentyiethed (oops and nineteenthed)

Could I take this opportunity to commend you on your signature. I know you've had it for a year or so and everytime I've seen it I've agreed and watched you be preoved more and more correct with every week last season :thumbsup:

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Two little ducks... Twenty seconded... I demand more FLAIR.

Your wish Is my command :lol:
ric_flair_200902041840153.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Could I take this opportunity to commend you on your signature. I know you've had it for a year or so and everytime I've seen it I've agreed and watched you be preoved more and more correct with every week last season :thumbsup:

Compliment or piss take? You can never tell on NSC.

:ohmy::smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes mate that's what I said! We're now trying to brown nose bozza into telling us SOMETHING...!
Ah, over my head. Is it working?
Given that Jake and Lewis were good, I believe that's a compliment.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Without any evidence at all other than his non appearance on this thread, i have come to the conclusion that Bozza has now been given a 'name' of the player (having said he didn't know who it was before) and is now lying low for fear of spilling the beans :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Without any evidence at all other than his non appearance on this thread, i have come to the conclusion that Bozza has now been given a 'name' of the player (having said he didn't know who it was before) and is now lying low for fear of spilling the beans :D

We are signing Bozza. Having a medical at the Amex right now.

Spectacular, and unexpected.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
simpsons.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

:ohmy::smile:

Compliment! Dunk hadn't played for us atall when you put it up I believe? And JFC only at Stoke last season and maybe another sub appearence or two. JFC vs Southampton etc showed me enough to believe in his future!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here