Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I f***ing hate Leeds

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
With Leeds' win last night our season is practically over. Are you happy with the season, or disappointed we didn't make the play offs?

Personally I think a top 10 finish is excellent work this season, and already I can't wait for a big promotion push next season.

Mulitple choice on poll to allow everyone to hate Leeds:lol:

scooter1

How soon is now?
Satisfied.
Disappointed we didn't make the play-offs considering we were in a strong position and kinda threw it away, but people were tipping us for relegation so to those that did........f*** ya!!
Lets not take our foot of the gas just yet, after all there is more prize money in coming 7th than there is for 8th and Walsall are still only 3 points behind us. We can beat Bristol today, and hopefully Swansea will be in party mode next week and we mug them for 3 points too

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Top 10, well satisfied" and "I f***ing hate Leeds" for me.

:)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exactly, this has been a good season and certainly exceeded my expectations, a couple of good wins required in our last two games to send everyone off on their summer holidays with a nice warm glow and yearning for next season.

steve-c

well happy, had we been offered this at the start of the season anyone in their right mind would of taken it, what with the injuries we have had , the whole club should be proud well done to all. :albion2::albion2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Top 10 well satisfaied, but sad that we couldn't keep the play-off push going.

Beaten in the end by the fixture back log in March and the unsettled squad in Dec/Jan. Otherwise could have been well into the play off places by now.

Would have loved to go up and of course be in the middle of all the drama that will follow Leeds for weeks/months to come.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I was interviewed for a very good job on Thursday and only found out after it he was a Leeds fan. Doesn't look like I am going to get the job so another reason for me to hate those northern monkeys!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Where's the option for 'Top 10 Finish, But Still Not Very Happy' ? :rant:

Actually, I didn't vote for the I Hate f***ing Leeds option (although I actually do). They THRIVE on hate you see, so I'm gonna try & f*** up their play-off chances by sending them LOVE, PEACE & UNDERSTANDING :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good progress has been made, well chuffed with the season overall and the new players both permanent and on loan.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
With our resources, our ground - what a superb positiopn to end the season in. Let's be honest, we'd only get humiliated in The Championship right now: let's take it nice and easy for the next 3 years!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
to be honest bit gutted we didn't make the play offs in the end. Next season hopefully top 4 finish at least

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here