Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So maybe NOW we can get Darren Currie?!

Relegated Luton start clear-out

_42348048_hutch203.jpg
Hutchison started 16 games in his one year at Luton

Luton Town have told eight players they are free to leave following their relegation to League Two.
Veterans Don Hutchison and Paul Peschisolido have both been released.

Marlon Beresford, Darren Currie, Paul McVeigh, Alan Goodall, Richard Jackson and long-serving Steve Robinson have all been offered free transfers.
Hatters boss Mick Harford told the club website: "We need to reduce numbers in order for us to introduce new talent when 2020 complete the takeover."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would offer him a contract for his set pieces alone. How many attacking corners do we end up defending?

That would be great if like American Football we could bring him on to do that then take him off again until another one arises.

The logical answer is no too old, not alot better than we have now.

What about Marlon Beresford as back up/ competition for Kuipers as our managers do not appear to have much faith in Sullivan.

Didnt McGhee try to sign Paul McVeigh from Norwich whe he was manager.

I would consider any, but feel that a lot better may be available very soon once everybody has issued their retained lists.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I think Darren Currie still has something to offer, but fear it may be a season too late for him to come now. In the last January transfer window, it looked like he was the 3rd choice behind Leven & Martin.

Matt Spring is the one Luton player I'd be excited about coming here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here