Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... last home game on Saturday

How excited are you about the last home game?

• Can't wait, as usual

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • Not that bothered, nothing to play for

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There clearly needs to be an 'in-between' option in this poll, which I daresay 90% would vote for.

Something like: "Looking forward to it, insofar as its my favourite way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Better than shopping or gardening anyway. "Can't wait" is stretching things a little, though"

I'd vote for that option.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
After nearly 15 years of vagrancy I'm not sure I'll tire of my excitement for the cathedral of sport in our city by the sea. I even still get excited driving past the place.

Looking forward to the match and a few libations afterwards

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Let's sign off at the Amex by giving Brum a real stuffing. I'm going to miss the place so much in the close season.

Lush

Mods' Pet
There clearly needs to be an 'in-between' option in this poll, which I daresay 90% would vote for.

Something like: "Looking forward to it, insofar as its my favourite way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Better than shopping or gardening anyway. "Can't wait" is stretching things a little, though"

I'd vote for that option.

Better than shopping or gardening is a 'not that bothered', surely?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Better than shopping or gardening is a 'not that bothered', surely?

Not at all.

I'll be going to the effort of gathering up the family for our usual 150 round trip to the game. I think that's quite a bit 'bothered'. Just not THAT excited about it.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm absolutely gutted that I have to miss Saturday. Despite the hiccups of the last few games, this season has been a fantastic experience both on & off the field. Lets hope both players & management get the applause they deserve on Saturday.

Next season can't come around quick enough. Bollocks to the Euros'. Poke the Olympics where the sun doesn't shine. The only thing I'm excited for is the opening Brighton game at The Amex for season 2012/13.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No quality v Watford....you must be some sort of fcuking Nob !!!!

That first half was bad, the second half an improvement, but too many wayward long balls. No alertness, little strength. Passing going astray, poor touches, watford ere always quicker to the second ball.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Looking forward to it as usual, won't know what to do on a saturday now, suppose I will have to talk to the old woman on a saturday now. As for nothing to play for, i'm sure Mr Bloom would disagree, is there not prize money for where you finish in the league?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here