Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... Just To Recap What We Know About The STH+3'ers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think I've got got this right, but please feel free to correct me if I haven't cos I'm sure I'm missing something...

a) STH+3'ers don't need to be on the database of fans
b) STH+3'ers don't need to sit with the STH who introduces them
c) STH+3'ers get priority over an STH who's sat in the rain at Withdean for 8 years

Shurely shome mishtake? ???

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
plus
d) STH+3'ers will be able to choose their Falmer seat before 9Y STHs if the STH they "know" has an earlier viewing

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
OK chaps, lets forget the 'emotive nonsense' but do we really want to start this all over again?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I think I've got got this right, but please feel free to correct me if I haven't cos I'm sure I'm missing something...

a) STH+3'ers don't need to be on the database of fans
b) STH+3'ers don't need to sit with the STH who introduces them
c) STH+3'ers get priority over an STH who's sat in the rain at Withdean for 8 years

That sums it up, except the STH of 8 years sat in the rain can also have +3 and would be interesting to know how many of them plan to take up the offer.
And the other thing, any under 16 who has had a ticket for years has no priority at all. Thats why the parent needs to have + tickets.

Last edited:

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
I couldn't afford a season ticket this season so are you saying all I need to do is seduce someone who's had a season ticket for 9 years? Right then, I'm off to Kemptown. Where are my leather chaps?

But no, I don't think it's fair. I'm not saying that they're not going to go to people who don't deserve a season ticket as much as the rest of us, but it's like... people with 9+ year season ticket tickets are in that priority queue for a reason. To boost people out of their group seems harsh on everyone else. I can see why they've done it, I imagine it's so a Dad who has had a season ticket for ages can bring his son who has just started coming and stuff like that and if it was a season ticket holder could get one or maybe two concession tickets then that would be fine. But meh. Like I've said before, I doubt the season tickets will sell out. It's just a matter of getting a seat where you want it.

I'll add something though. The people giving first crack are people who've definately spent a lot of time and money on the club. You have to remember that these people won't be the sort to just scoop up spare tickets.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What has become very clear also is that some season ticket holders have an over-inflated sense of their own importance as supporters of a club which needs to triple its ticket sales in order to make the numbers add up when it moves into its new home

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh but the club are going to ban people who abuse the system (via insider answer) because that will be really easy to police. Solves everything

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oh but the club are going to ban people who abuse the system (via insider answer) because that will be really easy to police. Solves everything

like they do now with adults clearly using kids/pensioners tickets without challenge

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What has become very clear also is that some season ticket holders have an over-inflated sense of their own importance as supporters of a club which needs to triple its ticket sales in order to make the numbers add up when it moves into its new home

I hardly think a 8yr season ticket holder assuming they should get priority over someone who has never been to game before to be over-inflated. Perfectly reasonable gripe if you ask me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hardly think a 8yr season ticket holder assuming they should get priority over someone who has never been to game before to be over-inflated. Perfectly reasonable gripe if you ask me.

if it were actually the case rather than purely a matter of surmise.........As long as you end up with a good seat in the area that you want to be in you won't have anything to complain about. Right now there is nothing to justify the extent of the moaning which has gone beyond reasonableness. Before the announcement people were moaning because they thought they would only be able to get one ST and wouldn't be able to sit with family and friends. Now they can, they are moaning because other peoples' family and friends might be ahead of them in the queue. That is "ahead of them in the queue" NOT "stopping them getting a ticket. I know we are British and queueing is a national institution but unless the bus goes without you, FFS get a life and hold back on the complaints.

D

Deleted User X18H

Look the club website says ALL EXISTING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THREE ADDITIONAL TICKETS. It also says EVERY SEAT AT THE AMEX WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT VIEW At ease chaps.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Look the club website says ALL EXISTING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THREE ADDITIONAL TICKETS. It also says EVERY SEAT AT THE AMEX WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT VIEW At ease chaps.

Who helps you get dressed in the morning...?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
e) Priority group 1 (P1) STH+3 tickets are intended for groups who sit together but may not all be P1s to get their tickets together at falmer.
f) They are also available for friends and family (who will often make up the people in point e)
g) Some people from all priority groups have already got tickets, as many as they need, as part of the 1901 group.
h) People who abuse or misuse the STH+3 system will lose their tickets

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Calm down everyone. The club says remember, every seat at the Amex Stadium will be GREAT.......

it's just that some will be greater than others! :laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dont get that one, shirely a STH gets the same opportunity? or is it that those introducing +3 will get first choice over those who dont have 3 eager/wedged friends? that would be shit. and pointless, couldnt any STH just say they are introducing +3 then say they backed out at last minute?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
U-16 STH's cannot add 3 to their 'allowance'....this is the club that 'alledgedly' wants to encourage the younger generation of lost supporters.

When I was watched the Albion between the ages of 12-16, I only ever went with my school mates.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
U-16 STH's cannot add 3 to their 'allowance'....this is the club that 'alledgedly' wants to encourage the younger generation of lost supporters.

When I was watched the Albion between the ages of 12-16, I only ever went with my school mates.

I am sure you were too busy getting some bird pregnant to waste time with the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here