Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So is this your year?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It can be maintained, but whether it will be is a completely different question. Personally, I feel an injury to Murray would be massively damaging, because we have noone else who can play that role, and Sandaza is yet to impress. When winter comes, and we're travelling north to play teams on horrible pitches in the swirling wind, with injuries, thats when we'll see how good we really are.
For it to be maintained, all i honestly think we need is one more striker to be brought in January. :thumbsup:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
When winter comes, and we're travelling north to play teams on horrible pitches in the swirling wind, with injuries, thats when we'll see how good we really are.
:thumbsup:

As someone else has noted, the standard of pitches is a helluva lot better now than 10yrs ago, it wont be the pitches that are the problem. Personally I think we'll stay in the top 2 all season now. As for your horrible Palace, as much as I want to play you again, it'll have to be you who do the hard bit and stay-up, cos we def aint staying down.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Personally I think we'll stay in the top 2 all season now.

........ in the top 4 I reckon if we continue to play as we are - it's very very tight in this division and it could be that the final "2 to go up" will only be settled in the last couple of matches. Going to be one helluva rollercoaster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here