Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So in the absence of Albion soccerness...

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Taking the kids on a Magical Mystery Tour to Wembley to see England U21 vs Portugal U21. They don't know about. Don't mention it if you see them between now and 12.30 tomorrow.

And then the Saints game on Sunday.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm off to Southampton as we're making a weekend of it. (Staying at my sisters). I shall be drinking all day and giving it LARGE to all the scummers I meet saying how we're going to THRASH their poxy team on the morrow. Finally to round off the evening I shall have a curry and hit a policeman.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Taking care of little sick note, cleaning and contemplating how hard it is to put the fireplace back in our tv room, it used to have one and the chimney is still there, but nothing else. Might wander to the fireplace shop and get some ideas....

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Saturday am - pretending to work while secretly viewing NSC
pm - entertaining guests then Ireland v France live on Eurosport

Sunday am - golf in the unseasonably warm, fog-free mountains
pm - Albion live on telly

A great weekend apart from the guests!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thus far: A bit of a lie-in after going to bed around 2am, much later than intended. I've just cooked up and eaten a massive brunch effort.

In a while I'll be heading into central Bristol for Laserquest, pub fun and a curry - all part of a birthday celebration.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
was meant to be playing football but unsurprisingly has been called off by the council. Now what am I meant to do today

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Football has been called off, so now going into town centre, then to the pub for the England game, and have a beer or two.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I was going to wash the car but its gone a bit dark outside so I think i'll give it a miss!

Edit: Im going to Chichester v Hassocks now

Last edited:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Was going to watch Eastleigh v Lewes, but I'm now helping some friends move house.

Talk of beer and pizza later as a thank you. Could be worse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just been into Brighton and ordered my birthday pressie

The Daddy

Sep 12, 2008
Finishing the framing of Adam El Abd signed shirt for my Albion STH grandson after a sad
attempt by Easy 10 . What a job.(He is much quicker and amusing than me on NSC though)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here