Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if you're not going to the SOCCERBALL at Crewe tomorrow...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'll be at the Oval, for half a day at least. Going to piss it down in the afternoon, so will most likely be in the pub ewatching final score.
Back at the Oval on sunday

Playing in the WFC supporters team game vs horsham supporters, which unlike the real game tonight, was not moved, up to the A2B (woodside road) for after game drinks, then birthday party in evening the day b4 im 17

I'll be flying over mount Fuju in Japan in our ships helicopter, in my Albion shirt in a shameless attempt to get my ugly mug into Seagull. I'll also be counting the days down to Brighton vs MK Dons Dec 12th, my first game of the season!
Up the Albion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
working 9 til 1ish, then internetting and watching Score Interactive on BBC red button (1st season without season ticket for over 10 years, and not living in Sussex anymore :down: and i'm no closer to Crewe than before I moved)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Hosting a quiz night down our local for daughters year 10 ball, will be about 100 people! all told.
Should get back in time for the second half if still copus mentus:drunk::albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm off to London with wife and bairn. We're saying goodbye to the wife's sister who is going travelling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here