Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if you win the £66M....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Titanic said:
Hi MB,
Have you checked your medication lately - that is weird, even by your high standards :)

I have been told to change medications. Not because of the birth and opulent growth of the arrogance and acrimony in my system, but for a reason i don't remember hearing. The doctor suggested i move from one to another so that any threat of epilepsy is speedily tackled within moments of any flash that might beckon it. I imagine that to be it entirely.
Not a subject of interest for the plenty, but at the moment i am more tired than any second in my life. I feel like i'm awake on day 9 of my pill-popping insomniac's Charles & Eddie Festival where they croon and sing until i burst, giggling amongst the choruses. Lust and will perished a day or two ago. I literally have nothing. No struggle or desire. Just eyes and weird smells and a pained wait. I am hoping this session of repair should be finished by the weekend so i can go to Brentford. If not, i stay in bed and hope myself good enough to be angry at Orient.

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
I would change my location under my Avatar from Seaford to Hawaii...that is all!

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
Id make sure Falmer has a stand named after me, called the Super Sav Saucy Serpant Stand, and spend the rest on a gardening career.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
I have been told to change medications. Not because of the birth and opulent growth of the arrogance and acrimony in my system, but for a reason i don't remember hearing. The doctor suggested i move from one to another so that any threat of epilepsy is speedily tackled within moments of any flash that might beckon it. I imagine that to be it entirely.
Not a subject of interest for the plenty, but at the moment i am more tired than any second in my life. I feel like i'm awake on day 9 of my pill-popping insomniac's Charles & Eddie Festival where they croon and sing until i burst, giggling amongst the choruses. Lust and will perished a day or two ago. I literally have nothing. No struggle or desire. Just eyes and weird smells and a pained wait. I am hoping this session of repair should be finished by the weekend so i can go to Brentford. If not, i stay in bed and hope myself good enough to be angry at Orient.

Stick with it mate! Two steps forward, one back... look forward to the next two-step!

Hope you make it to Brentford - it will do you good to see other people suffering too :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here