Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I have been banned again. Why?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
You know what? There are people on this forum that NEED our help, and our attention, and yet there is pricks like you that crave it and steal it. You've been banned before and for VERY good reasons. So, kindly, and with the greatest respect - f*** off. Thank you.

Feb 12, 2012
You know what? There are people on this forum that NEED our help, and our attention, and yet there is pricks like you that crave it and steal it. You've been banned before and for VERY good reasons. So, kindly, and with the greatest respect - f*** off. Thank you.

I am sorry you feel this way. What reasons can you give?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Irrespective of what you have or haven't done to date, referring to a Mod as a "fuckwit" is scarcely likely to help you have a prolonged stay here.

Feb 12, 2012
Don't you normally quote your own posts you attention seeking Palace turd. You win 3-2 and you still come on here trolling your shit you sad man. Go back to the Holmesdale/BBS and have fun with your pals.

I have been a Brighton supporter since I saw a 1-1 draw with Swindon first game in 1967. Now just go suck your own dick.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This fuckwit listened to your brother when he PMed me and said you were probably just drunk again, so i relented from the life ban and made it a few days (3 i think) so this fuckwit tried to do the right thing for you.

This FUCKWIT will now do the right thing again.................

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
This fuckwit listened to your brother when he PMed me and said you were probably just drunk again, so i relented from the life ban and made it a few days (3 i think) so this fuckwit tried to do the right thing for you.

:thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

I like you T :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here