Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many of us have to get the train back up to London after the game tomorrow?

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
How many people regularly train it from London for the evening games? If there are enough of us, what about hiring a bus/minibus to pick us up say 45 minutes after the final whistle and take us to Brighton station? The fear of being stuck in the Falmer station queue as the last London train speeds northwards would vanish and a post-match pint would become a possibility....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How many people regularly train it from London for the evening games? If there are enough of us, what about hiring a bus/minibus to pick us up say 45 minutes after the final whistle and take us to Brighton station? The fear of being stuck in the Falmer station queue as the last London train speeds northwards would vanish and a post-match pint would become a possibility....

There's a good couple of hundred on that train normally I think, not all of them go back to London though, probably only about 30 or so.

Good idea though, but would probably be better to get it to Preston Park to avoid the queues at Brighton station.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yep, me + 1 more all the way back up to London Bridge. Could be interesting, but I think we'll be fine. To wear the stripes or not though, just to avoid any potential "banter" in the unlikely event they get a result?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here