Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many loyalty points does everyone have now?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is kind of point though, when they release the Palace tickets do you think it will be on 1000 loyalty points +, or are they going to try and reward the super-super fans by saying 1400 or something?

Not that I'm worried about not getting one, I'm just interested.

I guess the whole idea of the loyalty points was to enable distribution for this sort of game to be easily prioritised. I would guess the club will look at the top 2500 points holders, if the lowest of them is say 1300, then they'll set the initial limit at 1300, then after a given period of time, any left will be offered to those with fewer points.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I guess the whole idea of the loyalty points was to enable distribution for this sort of game to be easily prioritised. I would guess the club will look at the top 2500 points holders, if the lowest of them is say 1300, then they'll set the initial limit at 1300, then after a given period of time, any left will be offered to those with fewer points.

Yes that would make sense. But then that doens't really mean anything.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
1380, would have maximum but I got in for free at Leicester due to a kindly steward who gave me a spare ticket.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
1354, don't know how I got the odd 4 though....?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If the business about us getting 2500 tickets at Palace is true it may be difficult for me to get one seeing as most on here have got more than me !

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If the business about us getting 2500 tickets at Palace is true it may be difficult for me to get one seeing as most on here have got more than me !

As it stands, we are only getting 2500 tickets, and we will sell out, but you may be OK - it's an 8pm midweek kickoff in January, when people have no money, and tickets for this one will be £30 ( Palace Cat. A away price ).

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
1070 points but my parents have 1300 odd and they dont go away so should have no problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here