Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many games does the NEW guy get ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The thing is, there is also history at work here. Anyone remember Mike Bailey under Bamber. We were not exactly playing great football in the old first division, but he made us a very difficult side to beat and I seem to recall we were higher in position then that we have ever been in our history....BUT the board listened to the crowd who wanted us to play like Brazil and had him sacked!

I suppose you could use the same argument with mark McGhee...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
15 games in then, Slade is sacked.
So by my reckoning, the next 15 League games, assuming someone is in place by the 14th, takes us to Orient away (6th Feb), which is where (ironically) Slade first took charge.

Does the next get get until February to sort this out ?
Just asking.

I dont think he should be given a whole game , maybe review his position at half time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont think he should be given a whole game , maybe review his position at half time.

or maybe not even a game.....maybe we should see what his team sheet says and then sack him

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
The thing is, there is also history at work here. Anyone remember Mike Bailey under Bamber. We were not exactly playing great football in the old first division, but he made us a very difficult side to beat and I seem to recall we were higher in position then that we have ever been in our history....BUT the board listened to the crowd who wanted us to play like Brazil and had him sacked!

I suppose you could use the same argument with mark McGhee...

The question is are the fans now similar in their outlook?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here