Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So How is Everyone Feeling This Morning??

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm quite excited all in all. I'm confident we're staying up, and am looking forward to today.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh yes bring it on, Come on Albion............

Think of next season......southampton / Norwich / Charlton / Gillingham / Orient / and Leeds again !!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Been looking forward to it all week.

We would have taken this a couple of weeks ago and am quite confident that we will do it, trying to block out the worse case senario. I really don't want to watch 4th divison football again and all them extra miles that will have to be done to do all the away games doesn't bear thinking about!

Going to get to withdean slightly earlier than normal!
Come on you super seagulls!!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I am very nervous but very very excited!
Can't wait for this, if only time was a bit quicker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got my lucky Palookaville shirt on, so everything should be good.

For the first time I think since the play off final I will be wearing colours to a game and my Palookaville shirt as well today so hopefully mine is lucky as well.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I'm not nervous at all, purely because of the shit position we were in a few weeks ago. If you'd told me at MK Dons that we'd have even the slightest chance on the last day I'd have ripped your cock off at it. So for it to actually be in our own hands is amazing. We won't blow it. No chance.

:thumbsup: I feel the same. Still feel pretty nervous though, especially when Jeff Stelling was analysing the relegation battles on Soccer Saturday earlier!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here