Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So have I got this right?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think I've got all scenarios covered:

We win. Stay up, all other results irrelevant

We draw: Carlisle must not win OR Northampton must lose, Crewe result is irrelevant

We lose: Northampton result irrelevant, Carlisle must not win AND Crewe must not win by changing the gd to us by 5

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
saturday is gonna be so f***ing hectic trying to get a feed of all the goals.

whats the chance of the tanoy annoucing any goals scorred in other games in the relegation fight??

Anyone wanting to know scores near Block C, Row S. I will have t'internet open on blackberry all game.
:lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Anyone wanting to know scores near Block C, Row S. I will have t'internet open on blackberry all game.
:lolol:

Ooh I think I'm in Block C Row R, make sure you keep shouting the scores out

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm confused already! I can only see this getting worse as Saturday afternoon wears on :shrug:

I will manage to work it out if we are winning, because that's pretty simple. Anything else however I will struggle to cope with.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My favourite all time game at Withdean was when we were thumping Watford. News filtered through that Palace (Adebola) had scored late on against Stoke. The South Stand erupted and a chap in front of me asked what all the commotion was about. "1-0 to the Palace SCUM!" :yahoo: I really thought we were going to stay up at that point. :down:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
My favourite all time game at Withdean was when we were thumping Watford. News filtered through that Palace (Adebola) had scored late on against Stoke. The South Stand erupted and a chap in front of me asked what all the commotion was about. "1-0 to the Palace SCUM!" :yahoo: I really thought we were going to stay up at that point. :down:

I remember that - bizzarre match with everyone not entirely focused on the game we were watching.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

ahh that was great - we beat watford like 4nil in the end but the south stand went bonkers!!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
ahh that was great - we beat watford like 4nil in the end but the south stand went bonkers!!!

I also remember it well. I couldn't hear my phone so my Son had to ring Somebody else and the message was passed along that his girlfriend was just going into hospital to give birth!

Not much i could do really, except stay and watch the game. babes was born early the following morning, and a lovely girl she is too!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I also remember it well. I couldn't hear my phone so my Son had to ring Somebody else and the message was passed along that his girlfriend was just going into hospital to give birth!

Not much i could do really, except stay and watch the game. babes was born early the following morning, and a lovely girl she is too!

:D i like your style!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did the players and/or the dugout hear our chant of "one more and we're staying up !" during the last 10 minutes on Saturday ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here