Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So called fans calling for Adams to be sacked

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone saying they want Adams to be sacked, I think the lot of you are pathetic. A few games into the season and you're making ridiculous statements like this. I've said it in another thread, yes the football's terrible but we've got a long way to go yet, and some of you seem to give up far too easily and not give people a chance.

You shouldn't call yourselves supporters, because you're not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All about opinions, I never wanted McGhee or Wilkins sacked but Adams has done nowt since he left and it SEEMS he is likely to do nowt now he is back.

I used to dismiss the Zamora made Adams claims by some on here, but now I'm coming round. I haven't seen them all but it sounds like the performances at home so far this season are the worst run of performances since the Gillingham days ( maybe not the results). The manager has to carry the can and he is driving fans away from Withdean it seems and I reckon it's more to do with the style rather than the results or credit crunch.

I'd be quite happy for him to go

As I say just opinions

*pathetic*

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair, i'm not particularly "adams out", it's just a knee-jerk thing. Wilkins pissed me off over a LONG period of time, in comparison.

However.
We're SHIT at home
He HASN'T replaced the SHIT midfield we've had for years
The football has been DULL.
He's signed TOO MANY defenders, meaning potentially our best prospect wants to leave, and that we've WASTED wages on defenders when it's the MIDFIELD that needs addressing.
His 'keep the shirt' policy is a DISGRACE.

:nono:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Well if your twenty, then you'll be getting a twenty day ban. Because you my friend, have just pissed of the boss of NSC. GOOD JOB. :thud:

He picks on me all the time when I've done absolutely nothing wrong to him. And I'm well aware of who the mods on here thanks.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Adams should never have come back.

He's got Brighton playing shit.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Anyone saying they want Adams to be sacked, I think the lot of you are pathetic. A few games into the season and you're making ridiculous statements like this. I've said it in another thread, yes the football's terrible but we've got a long way to go yet, and some of you seem to give up far too easily and not give people a chance.

Why should we suddenly tolerate terrible football when we were actually playing some pretty good stuff last year?

1066gull

I have never said he should be sacked, but we should never have appointed him. We got him, we have to stick with him for better or for worse because getting rid of him will only mean being worse off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here