Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, Bristol City...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How will you cope Arthur? I mean there is a real risk that for the second game in a row we will have the away fans applauding us and our club. Sheesh.

Cant wait to play Donny - at least after the Dunk incident they wont love us as much anymore.

I'm dreading when we next play Plymouth, I think people will literally wanking over the side of the WSU.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm dreading when we next play Plymouth, I think people will literally wanking over the side of the WSU.

Ooh that's something to look forward. I will be right under that!! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] aim carefully it may generate some hair growth - unlike [MENTION=16131]Peanut[/MENTION]Roaster with his nuts - no hits yet!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Comment was made in the Sampayo post match interview that he pulled up in training on Friday.

I was puzzled because I'd read that article and hadn't seen anything like that so checked it out. There is this paragraph in the Poyet praise for Development Squad article.

LuaLua, Calderon and Buckley were all carrying minor injuries, while defender Adam El-Abd was rested as a precaution, along with Craig Mackail-Smith and Liam Bridcutt. While Romain Vincelot and Yaser Kasim both picked up knocks during the match.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
would've thought the more teams we overtake, the better? ??? There's more to supporting this team for me than beating or overtaking palace :albion2:

Exactly bring some reality into the situation we need to beat as many as possible but to hear some on here they would be prepared to lose most games and be in a relagation battle provided we beat Palace.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
BensGrandad;4621236 to hear some on here they would be prepared to lose most games and be in a relagation battle provided we beat Palace.[/QUOTE said:
That's not been said has it?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Pissed off I won't be able to reach this, first home game I've missed all season- we've been offered hospitality at Stamford bridge through work and I'm expected to attend.

Hopefully Bridcutt and CMS back in to steady the ship. My head is saying draw, but heart says 2-1 CMS back in the goals.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
That hasnt actually been said but is what appears to be the general consensus of opinion
on here.

Blimey .. general consensus? I can see that as being that Palace is the most important game of the season when looking at fixtures but I can't think anyone would say they'd prefer to be in a relegation battle than lose to them. Anyway just curious where it had been said .. question answered

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2k away fans is good and they should create some good noise as well as bringing down a naughtier element.

Tough game , could go either way. We badly need to hit form in the run up to Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here