Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So are we effing brilliant again?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We are learning this season. Tough tough league, probably the toughest in the World as far as competitiveness and work rate required. No easy fixtures and it requires awareness and resolute defending at all times. I didn't think we were fantastic early season. I didn't think we were pants in October and I don't think we are all of a sudden brilliant again. What we are is 'learning'. What we will be is better, the longer the season goes on.

Final position was estimated as 10th now up to 8th.

Great league, great fun.

TNBA

TTF

What an accurate and marvellous post. Refreshing.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
To be honest, I wasn't convinced by the wins against Barnsley and Coventry but tonight is a difficult fixture for anyone in the division. Massive result and hopefully a turning point.
I admit I wasn't convinced either. Hopefully this result will boost the teams confidence and they will start playing like they were before the second half of the Palace game!

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
We will always be brilliant,very pleased with the win,be even more pleased if we win again on Saturday.It has been a bit of a reality check in the last month or so,but we are in the right half of the table and grinding out some results.I would say we are making good progress and can get better yet.Come on you Seagulls!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
To be honest, I wasn't convinced by the wins against Barnsley and Coventry but tonight is a difficult fixture for anyone in the division. Massive result and hopefully a turning point.

Agree - That was one happy, if somewhat unexpected result.

Let's screw Forest on Saturday !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are learning this season. Tough tough league, probably the toughest in the World as far as competitiveness and work rate required. No easy fixtures and it requires awareness and resolute defending at all times. I didn't think we were fantastic early season. I didn't think we were pants in October and I don't think we are all of a sudden brilliant again. What we are is 'learning'. What we will be is better, the longer the season goes on.

Final position was estimated as 10th now up to 8th.

Great league, great fun.

TNBA

TTF

Agree with every word with that except the final position. I have resolutely stayed with tenth all season, during good times and bad. Still not changing.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A few weeks ago I was making excuses to my work mates about our poor run, complaining that it was because our creative heart had been ripped out because of injury (Buckley, Vicente, Lua-Lua, Hoskins ect) we've now won 2 on the trot with most of these still not playing.
What's happened?
Enthuses on defence by the looks of it. Bloody love it though :)

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Whether we hung on or they were poor or whatever... an away fixture at pride park is f***ing great to win for any team in this league, no-one could see 3 easy points except the big bollocks clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here