Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So all clubs looking for a manager want gus..?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Trouble with that crud that take to the pitch wearing red stripes is that they believe too much of the utter shite that comes out of 'Fatkins' trap.

D

Deleted member 18477

I doubt he'll get the sack if they don't go up. He's got them punching about 2 divisions above their weight. To be fair that's not bad going for a physio.

really? they should have walked the league last season and now they are about where they should be IMO. they have a big wage budget unlike a lot of teams.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
you lot are funny! wolves, leeds, chelsea, tottenham.. who next? I heard jose is leaving real madrid end of the season.. maybe they will come knocking?

You are just upset that no one ever links your manager with any vacancies - I forget - what is your managers name again?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Muppet, run along back to Pompey board while they are still in business. You never know, you might find someone over there that gives a f*** about what you are saying.

The truth? It's not us who put these reports in the media.

People have to make up their minds; When the media report something and it's said on NSC first, everyone jumps to say that they are poor reporters and get their stories from here. Now you are saying this story was first in the news (a couple of HOURS after the report that McCarthy was sacked?) and then we got blamed by a Saints supporter for spreading it!?

Things that make you go "mmmmm"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here