In London village.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Absolutely none

Expect 4 inches

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I went snowboarding up the Downs above Southwick/Mile Oak, not enough up there by the time I got there and the decent steep slopes had barbed wire fences running through them!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Lil Coach played football in Eastbourne. It was abandoned after 30 minutes. When we left home it was bright sunshine! The snow became so thick, our goalie had both hands over his eyes and still couldn't see the ball coming towards him!
Then Mr Coach had to push the car up Beachy Hill which was GREAT fun! lol!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a top top day.
I did my best Homer Simpson 'I'm missing the chilli cook-off, dance', at 9:30 this morning.
Threw on all the clothes I owned, instructed Wifey to do the same, and headed off to the beach with the dogs.
Our normally reserved Lab goes bandy in the snow, running for an hour, trashing our other dog, too and then from the Bluebird Cafe.

Now it's all gone and everything is back to normal tomorrow.

Bloody PERFECT.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There were people queuing outside of the shop that I work today, cold and snowing as it was, waiting for us to open.

I can't for a second imagine what we sell that would be that urgent for them to wait for in any weather, much less on such a day as today was.

If I'd not been working, I would have stayed at home in bed with a cup of tea.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Sorry Frutos! I meant in a sideways on, shielding of the eyes, like when you try and keep the sun out of them, rather than full on, "I'm not looking I'm not looking" hiding behind them, like dr who and the daleks! lol!
But then... you knew that! lol! :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here