Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snow?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
extraordinary scenes here in Southwick. Walked around the block with the Dogs and the snow is no lying 4 inches deep. You cannot see the pavements and the snow is lying over this depth. It is the heaviest snow fall here since 1987 it still snowing heavily and 0C. It is looking brighter so I think its nearly over

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's settling on the gardens here, I can see kids sledging down the slopes on the hill opposite, but the pavements and road are still clear, just wet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Southwick is a no go area, total whiteout

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey its dumped down in Shoreham, might get the 'board out and hit the Downs!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southwick is a no go area, total whiteout

US you really are an alarmist of the highest order - so now Southwick is a no go area, Hedge Hunter will win the National, it won't snow today and the play off tickets have sold out :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Giraffe's Son

Dec 3, 2007
Worthing has more snow than for ages. Snowman built, snowball fighting to continue, and fab game of snow football with the neighbours. Marvellous scenes. Just heading North to take the dogs for a walk now. Do I need a snow plough?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US you really are an alarmist of the highest order - so now Southwick is a no go area, Hedge Hunter will win the National, it won't snow today and the play off tickets have sold out :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Ok mate get in your car and drive to me in North Southwick, it is a whiteout with 4 inches of snow and impassable roads. It will probably melt by this evening. See you in 5 or 6 hours.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Basketball-o-meter

and snow flakes getting bigger.

Attachments

• snowy basketball.JPG
    snowy basketball.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 177

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
its deeper than that here hans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ok mate get in your car and drive to me in North Southwick, it is a whiteout with 4 inches of snow and impassable roads. It will probably melt by this evening. See you in 5 or 6 hours.

From Shoreham - rubbish, already driven to Buckingham Park and took the normal time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just got my ruler out to confirm and it is 9 centremeter's deep. Drive to Holmbush Way and the roads around here, see you in a few hours

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I just got my ruler out to confirm and it is 9 centremeter's deep. Drive to Holmbush Way and the roads around here, see you in a few hours

Next you will be calling of the REMF game :lol::lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
this is silly, a bloke tried to drive out of our roads 30 minutes ago and had to give up, it must be a lot lighter where you are, drive to North Southwick and have a drive around the roads if you want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here