Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

snow alert

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Snowing here .... Meopham, Kent.

It's settling, but there is not much yet.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
9am and considerably heavier snow now - settling

Attachments

• snownov08.JPG
    snownov08.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 161

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
TRHK, that's pretty much what we have here in Meopham. Very little on the grass, but settling nicely on roads and pavements.

Just been out in it with the little smashers. It doesn't take much snow for it to be fun!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
TRHK, that's pretty much what we have here in Meopham. Very little on the grass, but settling nicely on roads and pavements.

Just been out in it with the little smashers. It doesn't take much snow for it to be fun!

:(

We've got monsoon style rain here

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love Snow. Unfortately theres as much chance of getting Snow in Brighton at wintertime as having a shit in the Queens Handbag or borrowing a condom off the pope.

We had rain and wind and temperatures now 8C 46F. So much for this " Arctic Blast " and the ridiculous Daily Express headline yesterday " Colder than Siberia ".

-5C 23F yesterday , er , yes on top of a Scottish mountain with the wind chill possibly, in Brighton it was 8C 46F yesterday.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sleet now - snow clearing. Kaddy get's it right again!

tedebear - Speldhurst is a lovely village - but everywhere tends to look nice with a bit of snow on the ground.

True - but thats nice when we've got sideways driving rains here in Shoreham!

D

Deleted User X18H

GG you have more chance of getting snow Southwick than in Brighton, here on the very outskirts of central Brighton we had significant snowfall in April that made watching the traffic negotiate the Drove more entertaining than the telly.

Lovely to see you back I will have couple for you this afternoon once my shady contact calls in !!!!

Currently here in BN1 it is raining quite hard and bloody freezing !!!!

Last edited:

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Woke up to snow this morning in RH1 but drizzly rain/sleet soon got rid of that!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
snow and sleet when i was in dundee friday...........what a shit hole!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here