Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Dennis Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry Griffiths

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I would also say the Golden Nugget has achieved more than O'Sullivan.

He did. But you will never hear Davis saying he was a better player than O'Sullivan, and it's not false modesty. He knows he wasn't.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He did. But you will never hear Davis saying he was a better player than O'Sullivan, and it's not false modesty. He knows he wasn't.

Point is what is achieved cannot be taken away - O'Sullivan could be the greatest player ever but only time will tell.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Can't believe there is not an oprion for the late, great Bill`Werbeniuk !!

On a serious note i agree with some of the other posts. Ronnie is the most gifted player but Hendry in his prime was ruthless. I loved watching games involving Jimmy White. He just lacked something and ultimately did not win the titles his talent undoubtedly deserved.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Ronnie is the best player when he can be bothered to be. Too often he doesn't live up to that so for me (and the proof is in the 7 world titles) Hendry is the greatest.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
John Spencer

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I always found Hendry to be a smug looking ****, looks like he is related to Schumacker!!

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Ray Reardon, John Pulman surely should be considered and let us not for Doug Mountjoy or Tony Knowles

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The three best are Davis, Hendry and O'Sullivan...but at their peak Hendry would more often than not have won due to his break building and temprement. O'Sullivan and Jimmy White are my favourite players btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here