Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snigger

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Neil Warnock, Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez are in a pub. Warnock gets up and gets a round in, Wenger gets up and gets the next round, then Ferguson and then Benitez.
Warnock then goes up and buys himself a pint and sits down.
Wenger, Ferguson and Benitez ask what the hell is going on? To which Warnock replies:

"This is the fifth round lads and none of you are in it!"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Very good......but Warnock still looks like the Penguin out of Batman...

Attachments

• Neil-Warnock-Crystal-Palace-Championship-Play_870019.jpg
    Neil-Warnock-Crystal-Palace-Championship-Play_870019.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 326
  • batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 327

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Neil Warnock, Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez are in a pub. Warnock gets up and gets a round in, Wenger gets up and gets the next round, then Ferguson and then Benitez.
Wenger, Ferguson and Benitez ask what the hell is going on? To which Warnock replies:

And then Roberto Martinez walks in and buys Warnocks pint off him for 11 pee. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After which, Warnocks bag of pork scratchings are repossessed by the barman, and he is thrown out on the street.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wouldnt have thought Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson or Rafa Benitez would condone drinking five rounds anyway so why were they in a pub together, were they having rounds of sandwiches and discussing the idiosyncrasies of a premiership goalkeeper, in which case was Neil Warnock really sitting in the table next door trying to earwig the conversation.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I wouldnt have thought Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson or Rafa Benitez would condone drinking five rounds anyway so why were they in a pub together, were they having rounds of sandwiches and discussing the idiosyncrasies of a premiership goalkeeper, in which case was Neil Warnock really sitting in the table next door trying to earwig the conversation.

It's a good point. Thinking about it, I am not even sure they would even all go drinking together.

Well, I posted it in good faith.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Why didn't you use Gus Poyet? You realise we got as far as those other teams, right?
You realise this is a Brighton & Hove Albion forum, right?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...

But surely Warnock and Wenger would not have had to buy the first and second rounds because neither of them were in those rounds either?

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
But surely Warnock and Wenger would not have had to buy the first and second rounds because neither of them were in those rounds either?

Yes! You are right!

But presumably then the first round (of drinks) would be equivalent to Round Three of the FA Cup. Which they were in.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez are in Warnock's fish and chip shop. Warnock had just returned from the store room after doing a stocktake and said I have 12 Cod, 12 Skate and 12 plaice.

Wenger ordered the 12 cod for his team, Ferguson ordered the 12 Skate for his and Beneitez ordered the 12 plaice for his. Warnock went to collect the fish and there was a loud crash. Alarmed the three called out "what happended".

It ok said Warnock, but you will have to order again Benitez as I have just dropped a dozen plaices

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nelly Warnock caught on his holidays last year.

old-lady.jpg

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez are in Warnock's fish and chip shop. Warnock had just returned from the store room after doing a stocktake and said I have 12 Cod, 12 Skate and 12 plaice.

Wenger ordered the 12 cod for his team, Ferguson ordered the 12 Skate for his and Beneitez ordered the 12 plaice for his. Warnock went to collect the fish and there was a loud crash. Alarmed the three called out "what happended".

It ok said Warnock, but you will have to order again Benitez as I have just dropped a dozen plaices

LOL.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...

:lolol:

I quite like that.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

:lol: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here