Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snake in my house...........!!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
That's a slow worm mate! We had loads of them when I was growing up as a kid. Actually, we also had an adder in the garden once too. Adders have a very distinctive diagonal marking but they're very timid.

...oh that's fine then. Just out of interest, do they hang about indoors for long? (Just wondering how long my detour to the pub should last tonight)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
errrr....thanks.

Sorry, where I grew up (Southern suburbs of Sydney) they used to come in in the summer to escape the heat and would hide under things to keep cool, mostly blue tongue lizards but often grass snakes and the like... Thank your lucky stars you don't get brown snakes - our cousins had one at their house under the stair cupboard - they had to evacuate for the rest of the day and call in the professionals!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect the baby sitter was HISSterical

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Some of these jokes are rather CORNy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Now if there was a rat in ya kitchen I'd know what I'm gonna do.

But I don't think there's any advisory songs about snakes out there unfortunately.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Now if there was a rat in ya kitchen I'd know what I'm gonna do.

But I don't think there's any advisory songs about snakes out there unfortunately.

Well, There was that one about going 'wild in the country', but I don't recall it suggesting that 'Snakes in the kitchen are absolutely free'. :(

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Guys, you have all been most helpful. I am on my way home and shall be checking under the duvet for any reptiles that may appear....in the meantime the wife has apparently put the house on the market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here