Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snake in my house...........!!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Just called home and the babysitter is a bit anxious. She was walking into the kitchen and she saw a snake sitting on the mat. She went out another door to try and find someone to remove it and, funnily enough, by the time she returned the snake had disappeared. I know I live in a pretty rural location but this is a bloody disaster.......

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
a description would be usefull then those in the know will be able to tell you whether to worry about it.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Just called home and the babysitter is a bit anxious. She was walking into the kitchen and she saw a snake sitting on the mat. She went out another door to try and find someone to remove it and, funnily enough, by the time she returned the snake had disappeared. I know I live in a pretty rural location but this is a bloody disaster.......

5 pages of Babysitter & Snake jokes later................

:lol::lol::lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Snakes are great. We had a family of grass snakes in our garden for a couple of years - although they don't appear to be there this year. Unusual for them to come into the house though, unless they saw a mouse.

Is your babysitter sure it was a snake and not a large slow worm?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If it's thin, it's not likely to be an adder - they're a bit chunky

I still reckon it's a slow worm - they're thin and brown

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I dont think much of your tights !!

Attachments

• trouser%20snake.jpg
    trouser%20snake.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 382

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Long, thin and brown apparently......
That's a slow worm mate! We had loads of them when I was growing up as a kid. Actually, we also had an adder in the garden once too. Adders have a very distinctive diagonal marking but they're very timid.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are you sure she didn't say:

"Hurry home big boy, I'm waiting in my 'sweetie-PIE' THONG?"

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe it wasn't a snake at all. Has anybody in your household been to the hEEL BAR recently?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here