Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snacks you've recently discovered.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Honey roasted cashew nuts!

Wow, get in there. How have I never tried them before? I'm sat here literally counting down the minutes to the next packet, thinking of minor detours that will get me a packet on my way home.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sainsbury's sweet chilli soya crisps. Or something like that.

V nice.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm"

But that would take me straight back to pictures of Mylene Klass, and I was only eating the cashews in the first place to take my mind off my unhealthy obsession with her.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
cashew nuts are top draw. i have started getting a graze box delivered a few times a week and they put the nicest cashews in there and all sorts of other nuts and seeds and they are scrummy. probably bad for the enivronment and global footprint but i like graze.

also, those sea salt and balsimic new pringle type things are darned tasty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Honey roasted cashew nuts!

Wow, get in there. How have I never tried them before? I'm sat here literally counting down the minutes to the next packet, thinking of minor detours that will get me a packet on my way home.

I'm hearing you. They are QUALITY.
I love cashews anyway (no chinky is complete without them), but douse them in a bit of crunchy honey and you are on to a WINNER.

I have also developed fondness for those Nobbys Nuts hot chilli flavour (with the crispy shell). A PERFECT addition to a tinny and a Playoff game on the tellybox.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I have also developed fondness for those Nobbys Nuts hot chilli flavour (with the crispy shell). A PERFECT addition to a tinny and a Playoff game on the tellybox.

I'll chuck a bag of those in the basket as well then, during my obligatory honey roast cashew nuts shop on my way home.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm on Grazebox too, weekly Wednesday treat :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Carrots. I think I'm starting to go orange (but thankfully not in a dreadful Essex girl fake-tan-stylee).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here