Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoking at the Amex

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally as a smoker i do have no problem obeying rules,eg no smoking in public spaces, restaurants etc,however how can we not be given a tunnel to walk through and smoke and return? easy to build,do not have to leave the ground-i feel not EVERYBODY has been thought of

If we wish to kill ourselves faster,so be it,we're already dead.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
My JCL alarm is going into overdrive @ the OP. If you couldn't smoke inside withdean, your hardly be allowed to at the Amex would you?

Why don't you fu*k off with the JCL thing. It was a genuine question, from someone who does not smoke, and your the only one to bring the conversation down to JCL this, JCL that crap. You fu*king piss me off. How to alienate fellow fans.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why don't you fu*k off with the JCL thing. It was a genuine question, from someone who does not smoke, and your the only one to bring the conversation down to JCL this, JCL that crap. You fu*king piss me off. How to alienate fellow fans.

Can i just say Curly,my fellow JC.......oh ok,that your Avatar,that angle of our beautiful stadium, is most liked.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

You do realise that 99% of what is said on NSC, is said Tongue in cheek?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here