Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smith - played twice, let in 10?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Is that right?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
well, the fact that people are not clambering all over the place for him to be dropped and laying the blame at his door suggests it was an improvement on kuipers of recent weeks

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Thanks for correcting me. I'm definately a Kuipers fan and have no wish to slate Smith, especially since I haven't seen him play yet/he has a woeful back 4 in front of him. He must hate having those stats against him though poor bloke.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I couldn't blame him for the 3 goals in the first half. That was down to dreadful defending!

He pulled off some good saves in the second half.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is it not 13?

6 against Huddersfield.
4 against Stockport.
3 against Hartlepool

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Er no, he was no better than Michel has been. Still flapped at a few things and didn't exactly do anything great. I'm just saying that, having signed him, he deserves some sort of chance.

forgive me if i discard your view of smiths performance in favour of some other nsc members who would give what is best termed as a 'more balanced' view

nothing personal :thumbsup:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
13 goals I think. 6 of them was when we had a player off, 4 of them when we had 2 players off.

These are the only ones where we have had 11 on the pitch. He couldn't have done anything about them, bar actually shouting at the defence, which I think he was doing. :shrug:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can I just clamber all over this site & ask for Kuipers to be in goal for all league games,as his understudy doesn't appear to be able to juggle homework & career yet:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here