Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smartcard: Non Season Ticket Holders

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
This probably fixtures somewhere but nothing jumped out...

For work reasons I couldn't get a season ticket, but I plan on going to every game I possibly can. I'm sure there are plenty of fans exactly the same...for regular visitors will there also be a smartcard or will they just be for season tickets?

Surely this would still be an easy way to load games on to a card for a certain fan number, easy enough as top up systems work in a lot of places eg. Oyster card.

I'm sure it was said any new fan purchasing a ticket will automatically get a smartcard, so in future a match will be charged to it rather than waiting for post or queuing for a paper one. hth.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah you can apply for your own smart card that when you buy tickets for, is activated for the relevant games. You can also load it with cash to use in advance so you can benefit for the 10% cashback when using the card for food/drink and merchandise

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
I'm sure it was said any new fan purchasing a ticket will automatically get a smartcard, so in future a match will be charged to it rather than waiting for post or queuing for a paper one. hth.

I hoped this would be the case...would be good for everyone to get involved with the state of the art facilities. Season ticket holders must be elated right now, but those who literally couldn't buy a ST for whatever reason would love to be a part of it...including myself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here