Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart cards, discounts and loyalty points. I am Scrooge.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Thinking of purchasing a new shirt for the first time in years but haven't got a lot of dosh. Was hoping that my son would buy it for me :) using Gully's Gang 15% discount but that has stopped now.

I understand that there is a discount for sth using a smart card but I am not a sth and want to know if I can get one anyway - I will be getting the odd ticket for Falmer and bound to use it for a pie and a pint now and again.

Also, I heard that spending in the club shop can be accredited to your loyalty points, is this true? I bought the excellent 'build a bonfire' which I missed first time around at the Spurs game and wonder if I can add the spending to points total which currently stands at a massive 10.

I sound like a miser but that is because I am and have to watch every penny, this months budget has gone on a ticket to Cardiff when I just happen to be visiting the in-laws with wife and baby son.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Once all registered fans get a smart card, which I believe they will in due course, they you can load this with cash and get 10% cashback for every spend, including a shirt.

Not sure if you will be able to re-claim what you have already spent - STH can on production of receipts but that was because the card readers were not working at first, so you may not get credit as you would not have had a card when you made the purchase.

You get loyalty points on purchase of match tickets only - home and away - you cannot spend these, this only entitles you to purchase tickets for certain games.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You don't sound like a miser to me, just someone who's finding things a bit tight. No shame in that. Times are tough. Good luck anyway :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here