Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart Card problems?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I thought I would just check on-line and see what my smart card balance was the new season, but every time I try and log on I get the message that my fan number/card number or password are incorrect. I know there not because I use Roboform to auto-fill these boxes but even so I checked them all and entered them manually with the same result.

Before I march up to the Amex to sort them out, could anyone check to see if they are able to log onto their E-Cash account ok. :tantrum:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Is it today that the ticketing system is down all day for maintainence? Sure I got a club email about it.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Just checked my balance and all okay. No problems with fan/card numbers. Sorry!

Thanks for that, so I guess it must be just me. I don't think its anything to do with the club ticket site being down because when you log onto the e-cash site your directed away from the club site and I think its independent.

Anyway I will give it a day or two and then contact the club if its still a problem. Hope my £30 quid on my account is still there. :down:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ticketing system down today, 4th July. Nope, I didn't know either which is why I went to the Amex to get some tickets and they couldn't help me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here