Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small things that make your life better...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Getting out of the house.

I work from home, so just a quick walk up to the local Morrison's at lunchtime, or a walk around the estate i live on gets me some fresh air, and a chance to clear my head.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Going for a swim in the sea nearly every morning..............only a minute from our house.
Reaching pensionable age in one piece(more or less) and seeing the State Pension hit my bank account.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A couple of stents.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
For me I would say the top three things that I have changed this year and have Improved my day to day living are the following.

1. Inroducing avocado into a my sandwiches.

2. Increasing posts per page from 20 to 40 on NSC

3. Seperating my pants and socks into seperate draws. Much quicker in the morning when struggling to wake up, no digging around trying to find a pair of socks that are pushed to the back of the draw.

The day of a home match---not knowing about the result---the Guinness intake---meeting up with the dopey five---and if I'm going to get slung out of the North Stand Concourse for doing NOT A LOT:drink:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the not accepting or opening of any post.

no alarm clocks.

these two things improved my life sooo much it is untrue.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Local pub after work on a Friday.

I'm all about supporting the local economy you see.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For me I would say the top three things that I have changed this year and have Improved my day to day living are the following.

1. Inroducing avocado into a my sandwiches.

2. Increasing posts per page from 20 to 40 on NSC

3. Seperating my pants and socks into seperate draws. Much quicker in the morning when struggling to wake up, no digging around trying to find a pair of socks that are pushed to the back of the draw.
I have done all these things in the past 3 or 4 years. :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This is really interesting- please explain. (I am not taking the p**s)

Nothing greatly interesting. Just a special needs school. We, I certainly did, take our luck for granted.

Massive barriers and, more often than not, a life away from normality. Yet able to provide great joy.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Definitely agree about seeing Brighton on a road sign. But just seeing Gatwick suffices.

Buying expensive Sheba and Gourmet cat food as treat for my cats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here