Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slumdog Millionaire - C4 Tonight at 21:00hrs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK everyone sod the gloomy weather and Villa ticket issues tonight we have the Network Premiere of the multi Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire on C4 in around 20 minutes.

Looking forward to this as have not seen it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Prepare to be underwhelmed, fellas... MASSIVELY over-hyped and overrated.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's a piece of mawkish sentimental crap sold on the UK's fascination of all things Indian. Populist, expoitative horseshit. Danny Boyle made a couple of watchable films, this isn't one of them. well, check that, it's watchable, but shite.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be honest I'm so sick of Channel 4 advertising it to death that I'm not actually all that keen.

The trailers they've been running for it all month don't show anything that makes me think it'll be worth a watch and the fact that it had so much attention puts me off

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I would quite like to watch this, but I think the coursework i've been putting off all day is going to have to take priority.

Worth recording?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Couldn't see what all the fuss was about it myself!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's an OK film so far hardly an Oscar fest.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think its very good (half hour to go).

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I thought it was a decent enough film but nowhere near good enough for all the hype and awards it won. And i think what wound me up most is that at least for the DVD it was advertised as the 'Feel Good Film Of The Decade' when in actual fact, bar about the last 30 seconds it was one of the most MISERABLE bloody films i've ever seen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here