NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have just discovered this. I am resistant to New Things unless I discover them myself, but Mrs T is a good judge..... so we started to watch last week. We are into series 2 now, and it is quite spell-binding.

Unfortunately drama and music affect me quite strongly, so recently I have found myself channeling f***ing Gary Oldman which is probably not for the best.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
We have just discovered this. I am resistant to New Things unless I discover them myself, but Mrs T is a good judge..... so we started to watch last week. We are into series 2 now, and it is quite spell-binding.

Unfortunately drama and music affect me quite strongly, so recently I have found myself channeling f***ing Gary Oldman which is probably not for the best.
It's spectacularly good. The first season was probably my favourite out of the three but the other two are also great.

I was late to the part as well and someone put me on it and I binged watched all three seasons within a week.

I watched the first season on IPTV and loved it. Started to watch the second season through the same method and if you recall the first episode of the second season doesn't have any dialog for probably the first five minutes it just the guy following the Russian from his shop in Soho on the train and then a replacement bus. Thought it was slightly odd that the train announcements at Marylebone were in French but it wasn't until someone spoke I realised the whole episode was dubbed in French. I then checked the other episodes in season two and they were all in English. I couldn't miss an episode though so I paid for Apple TV and watched it legitimately.

Luckily Apple TV is now a perk I get with my bank account so will be giving it a go on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyone who can make Dracula cool is alright by me

Evil Laugh GIF

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I have binge watched series one and two, very watchable but both were a bit shit and stretched credibility at the end. Won’t stop me watching series three though

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
OK, now seen Series three. What a crock of shit it turns into. Video game bollocks

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
You do realise it’s just entertainment, it doesn’t have to be realistic 😉
Of course and until the finales on all three seasons it was very good, then it went to shit imo. Unlike most John Le Carre films. I know I am being picky. Shoot ‘em ups that are stupid is not my thing :shrug:

The first two series endings were a bit silly, the third was just plain daft.

I guess I was just a bit disappointed because they were very good until the finales

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is there any way for someone who is Non-Apple to watch it ? does it come down to buying the disc ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dodgy firestick :smile:

Although I think the monthly subscription to Apple is very cheap?
I have Netfix and Freeview via my ariel, don't have a smart TV either...ah well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course and until the finales on all three seasons it was very good, then it went to shit imo. Unlike most John Le Carre films. I know I am being picky. Shoot ‘em ups that are stupid is not my thing :shrug:

The first two series endings were a bit silly, the third was just plain daft.

I guess I was just a bit disappointed because they were very good until the finales
I can't read that as I'm still on Series 2.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Love it and just got Apple TV with my bank account, so won't have to stream. Although once watched I think Apple TV will be of little interest to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here