Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slimy Looking

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Horrible slimy looking bloke in a purple porsche(who the f*** buys a purple porsche) came out of our new ground today at about 4.00pm drove to the car park entrance then pulled over to make phone calls .He was that horrible looking i reckon he could have been an unscrupulous agent,could be wrong but he did look realy f***ing horrible.:D

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Horrible slimy looking bloke in a purple porsche(who the f*** buys a purple porsche) came out of our new ground today at about 4.00pm drove to the car park entrance then pulled over to make phone calls .He was that horrible looking i reckon he could have been an unscrupulous agent,could be wrong but he did look realy f***ing horrible.:D
I'm confused. How did he look?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCA7UYTNT.jpg
Was it this man?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Oi dogs breath, I like the colour of my Porsche:)

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Bloom's brother Darren???, he's quite slimy looking and wears ill fitting suits and looks like he might be partial to a purple porsche:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here