Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slight Dilemma

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Im out on the lash tonight in good old Brighton town. The problem I have is what time to go out, should I start now with a few beers and the cricket up the local and then hit town later or should I have an easy day at home and go into town around 8pm. I'm really undecided.

NSC......it's down to you.. :drink:

chez

Jul 5, 2003
zakthemack said:
no question at all, get them down the neck. Generally speaking though, probably a bit early for the Stella if you're going to be out on the lash all evening.

I stay well away from the wife beater these days. My local does a nice pint of Carling Extra Cold which I'm rather fond of though (not everyones cup of tea I know). Looking like the pub by 2:30 then!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Get stuck in squire. Kick it off now, and you'll just about be hitting your second wind by the time you meet your mate. You can then impress him with your drinking prowess, and will know doubt have gathered a sparking collection of amusing and/or thought-provoking anecdotes at the ready from your afternoons activities.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Get stuck in squire. Kick it off now, and you'll just about be hitting your second wind by the time you meet your mate. You can then impress him with your drinking prowess, and will know doubt have gathered a sparking collection of amusing and/or thought-provoking anecdotes at the ready from your afternoons activities.

:lolol: I can see your a man of experience!! Sounds like the thing to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here